Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Week 5 term 3 Writing.


why I don’t believe in the tooth fairy


It is curtain that I seen my Mum and Dad put money under my pillow.

As a matter of fact it is impossible that i could fly all the way to a house and back.

In my opinion she couldn’t have that much money.I am sure you will agree that the tooth fairy can’t fly that much because she would probably get tired. How does the tooth fairy know what child to go to? For this reason there is lots of children in the world.

I am sure you will agree that the tooth fairy can’t fly that much because she would probably get tired. 

How does the tooth fairy know what child to go to for this reason there is lots of children in the world.

I am sure you will agree that the tooth fairy can’t fly that much because she would probably get tired. 

How does the tooth fairy know what child to go to for this reason there is lots of children in the world.

I don’t believe in the tooth fairy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post