Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Bread experiment

My Mum searched some expiremence's to do over the holidays and she found this really cool one. We started the expirement 5 days ago. It was a bread expirement. You have to wipe the bread on something around your house and then put the bread in a plastic bag and wait for a couple of days then it will start to grow bacteria and mold. 2 of the bread in the bag were my one wich was the outside wall and Eddies one was the outside table.So 1 of Eddies and my bread both got the most bacteria and mold out of all of our bread.The outer things that we tested were our hans, our door handles and the taps.Some mold colours that we got on our bread were yellow, turcoise,dark green and light green.Also there can be bad and good bacteria. I learnt alot about bacteria and mold.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Ashlynn I can see that you have put great effort into that. And that you explained it really well. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post